7.3 Related parties
Note 7.4 provides an overview of legal entities included in the consolidated financial statements.
TenneT has entered into transactions with the following related parties:
- State of the Netherlands: TenneT Holding B.V. is controlled by the Dutch State, which owns 100% of the Company’s ordinary shares (refer to note 5.4 and 5.5);
- Joint ventures NOKA and BritNed (refer to note 5.3.1);
- Associates HGRT and OTC (refer to note 5.3.2);
- The former CEO, Mel Kroon, bought the company car that was made available to him during his tenure at arms lengths for an amount of EUR 75 thousand;
- Members of the Executive and Supervisory Board of TenneT Holding B.V. (refer to note 3.2.2);
- Mobile Radio Networks Vehicle B.V. (refer to note 5.4).
Legal entities that share key management personnel
Ms Hottenhuis was a member of the Executive Board of ARCADIS N.V. until 31 July 2018. ARCADIS is one of our suppliers. Ms Hottenhuis has not been involved in any commercial dealings between ARCADIS and TenneT. Contract reviews, negotiations or awards between the two companies were conducted at the appropriate business levels and in the ordinary course of business. In the course of 2018 Ms Hottenhuis' membership of the Supervisory Board ended. Further reference is made to the Supervisory Board report.
Ms van Beek was Country Managing Director of Accenture Netherlands until 31 August 2018. Accenture Netherlands is one of our suppliers. Ms Hottenhuis has and will not be involved in any commercial dealings between Accenture Netherlands and TenneT. Contract reviews, negotiations or awards between the two companies were conducted at the appropriate business levels and in the ordinary course of business.
ARCADIS and Accenture Netherlands are not considered related parties.